Thanks for Dropping By

Thanks for dropping by and checking out my blog. I like to paint, knit, crochet and take a lot of pictures. I hope you enjoy looking at them and just maybe you can share some of your thoughts and ideas with me.
Thanks,
Karen

Monday, April 11, 2011

Wheeler Canyon

My husband and I went for a little ride today to try and find wild flowers without going far from home.  Well it looks like we're going to have to travel a bit to find some real wild flowers.  But, here are a couple of pics I took today.  The only flowers I found were a few mustard flowers.


I really liked this tree.  I think it must have been here a long time.  Not sure what kind of tree it is.


Above is the closest I got to any wild flower today.  Not too pretty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love trees l.c.