Thanks for Dropping By

Thanks for dropping by and checking out my blog. I like to paint, knit, crochet and take a lot of pictures. I hope you enjoy looking at them and just maybe you can share some of your thoughts and ideas with me.
Thanks,
Karen

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Afghan maybe?

Well, I have started a new project.  This yarn started out to be a baby sweater, but the yarn was way too heavy for a baby sweater.  Then I decided to make it a baby afghan.  Started knitting on big needles --- kept dropping stitches, turned out to be a big mess.  Then decided to crochet it -- turned out to be too tight of a stitch. Now, have gone back to knitting.  This time on a size 13 needle.  Hope it will be just right.  I have maybe three or four more days on it before finished....

2 comments:

kandynmn said...

pretty small so far for an afghan but i do like the colors!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project. Sheila